Monday, February 20, 2017

What's this whole thing about Isle Au Haut?

Hello my friends.

I'm hoping and praying that you're doing well.
It's spelling might cause some confusion, because It's spelled differently than what it sounds like when you say it. In fact, some people when I first talk abot it think I'm talkin about  Idaho.

But I'm not saying Idaho. But don't be alarmed, because when I first heard what I'm gonna talk about Bach in 2004 I first thought I was hearing the word Idaho, but I wasn't, and found this out 12 years later. Idaho, and  Isle Au Haut are two different words, and two totally different places in the  U.S.!!!  So now where've I gotten the name for my piece I called "The yellow Fields of Isle Au Haut!!!!!?"

First of all, this piece i composed is in B Flat Major, and It reminds me of a walk in beautiful yellow fields.

But where did even hear about Isle Au Haut in the First place, and why is it taking me so long to get to the point? Well I know why it's taking me so long, and that's because I'm in my cycle of droning on and droning on, and droning on, and droning on.

But there's this very very beautiful song by Gordon Bock called the "Isle Au Haut Lullaby!!" Let me tell you, It's very very beautiful!!  You really really should listen to it because it's so beautiful!!

But anyways, I heard that song first in 2004 and that's a long story in itself which I'm gonna drone on about in another post cause it requires lots and lots of droning about the days when I only had one nostril and when I had many reconstructive surgeries in front of me, and it was certainly before I got my trach.

But I'll get to that in a blog post especially for that, cause sometimes if you drone on about something you just need your blog post to be on that discussion, because of the  heavy amounts of droning that go on.

When I first heard this song in 2004 in the wee hours of what I think was a Monday morning, It was when I was recovering from a sinus infection that as they always did at the time went down in my chest and this one actually didn't end up in Pneumonia, but the Chest X-Ray revealed some Infiltration, and atelectasis, and  I had quite the road with that battle, but at the time I heard this song, I was starting to really recover.

My breathing treatments had started working, and for that I was thankful.

But in the chorus the song goes like this.

"When You See Old Isle Au Haut, Rising in the Dawn, You will play in Yellow Fields, In the Morning Sun."

Now I've always seen images when I heard music, and plus I have Synesthesia, which is another blog posts in itself but the beautiful picture I pictured Bach then was something that I just can't describe.

Finding this song, the same version twelve years later last year on my computer from the same CD, well no doubt, when I read the title, and was hearing it, it just clicked, and I knew where I was goin.

I remember so vividly the joy I felt, and even though I was on my vent, I silently let out a scream.

The  picture this song paints in my head is something I can't describe.

Doing some research I've discovered that Isle Au Haut is in Maine.
I still haven't actually seen where these yellow fields are, but when I hear this beautiful song, what I picture is indescribable.

So now, one morning at my CGP700 Keyboard, I composed a piece in B Flat Major called, "The Yellow Fields Of Isle Au Haut," and in my head it takes you through a walk in a very very beautiful yellow field and  in fact It takes you through a 24 hour period of walking during the day, and then resting at night when the moon is shining high in the sky and there is a warm moist wind that blows gently.

Besides I love Moisture.

LOL!!

It's so good for the airways, and for the lungs, but that's not the point.

If you haven't heard this song, check it out on YouTube, and trust me, if you see music in the way I do, You'll definitely see somethng indescribably beautiful!!

Honestly, I could keep droning on, but the point is, I see music in such a special way. Such an unconventional way.

I've got an unconventional taste for music, and when I hear it, I see it in such a way that words can't describe.

My Synesthesia has a big part in that, but It's really just my taste for music.

Thank you for listening to another droning blog post.

In the future, you'll definitely hear about Isle Au Haut more, and other topics related to yellow fields, and beautiful stuff like that, that bring us Bach to so many many special things about life, and about music.

May God bless you, and REMEMBER!!!

ONLY HE, can Love you PERFECTLY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!