Monday, March 7, 2016

AARON IS HOME, I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

After a night of ventilator alarms due to coughing and a couple of other alarms I can't remember, but of pretty good sleep, I woke up to the need to Play the piano some. I wanted to Play "Capriccio!" So I did. Now I have gotten on Facebook, and Seen that Little Aaron is HOME!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm soooooooooo happy.  No words can describe how much He's really taught me within the last couple of months. I'm so blessed that Jesus put Aaron into my life. thank you so much, and God Bless you.

ONLY HE, Can Love you perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!