Thursday, March 24, 2016

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

This wonderful wonderful day has arrived!!!!!!!!! IT IS HERE!! Today is the first performance of "Aaron's Minuet!" It is Happening, TODAY!!! I've woken up with thick secretions today, but other than that, I am READY for this HUGE day. Aaron had really touched my heart and NOW, it's almost time to play that exact piece that I've composed for Aaron in the key of E Flat. E Flat, just so happens to be one of my favorite keys.  I find it ironic  somewhat, that I've finished it on Trisomy 18 Awareness day. I really wish I had more blue stuff to wear on that day, but I put on whatever blue stuff that wasn't already dirty, and I took time to Think about Aaron, and to pray quite a bit for him, but I always do that. I'm indescribably excited about today's arrival. Now,  I'm asking for prayers. Please pray that this Minuet somehow blesses Aaron's Family and that i can be a blessing to them somehow. Please pray this my dear friends. This is something that truly means more than words or anything could even begin to describe. Aaron  was put into my heart for a reason, and whatever reason that is, I intend on honoring that reason to the absolute VERY best of my ability!! I will do EVERYTHING within my power to honor that. Thank you for reading another Blog Post. God bless you, and Keep you, and REMEMBER!!!

ONLY HE, can Love You Perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!