Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Another Minuet, This Time in D Major!

Well, here in my room on my ventilator, I've composed another Minuet in D Major. It's a slow Minuet that I believe I am going to call this Minuet the "Mobile Minuet!"

WHY?

You might be wondering, "Why such a weird name for a Minuet?"

Well, because This is just the piece for a Mobile.

It's  a rather slow Minuet and I think if It were to be placed onto a musical Mobile, It'd sound PERFECT!

This Minuet is something I've worked on for a few days now, and Now It's coming along well.
Too bad I don't have a real harpsichord like Bach did, but  hey, I have a piano, which will do, however if something were to happen, and I were to be offered a harpsichord, I would VERY VERY QUICKLY, and THANKFULLY TAKE THAT OFFER!!

Man,  That'd be SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!

I would love that.

This Minuet would sound awesome on a harpsichord I think too.

Well, Further updates will be posted on the Minuet, but I've pretty much Gotten It Composed and now just need to smooth it out.

Thank you all and God Bless.

REMEMBER, ONLY HE, can love you PERFECTLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!