Saturday, March 19, 2016

Aaron's Minuet, and a few other things!


What a wonderful Saturday morning it is here in my house.

It's cold again, but Hey, there's such thing as an Infrared Heater.

We actually have two, and one happens to be behind my chair where I'm sitting in front of my computer with my LTV ventilator on a table next to me droning at 20 breaths Per minute.

I'm so thankful today that I've woken up again although with thick secretions, but hey, I'm awake, and I'm thankful that I'm awake!

Well, Yesterday, It happened.

I've completed "Aaron's Minuet!"

As you know It is in the key of e Flat Major, and It's a rather slow Minuet.

I'm very thankful I finished it.

I finished it at my keyboard playing for quite a while yesterday whilst on my ventilator and so in the background my vent droned at it's steady rhythm of 20 breaths Per minute.

I'm desatting in the daytime, so if I wasn't on 24 hour ventilation, well If I'm desatting in the daytime It looks like pretty soon we'll be heading to comlete 24 hour ventilation, but Hey, It could always be worse.

I'm just so thankful that I've finished this Minuet.



In other words, Yesterday was "Trisomy 18 Awareness day!"

If you knew this you were suppose to wear blue, so I had on my blue headphones on my computer, and  had on blue jeans.

I took a lot of time to thank God for Placing Aaron into my heart.

You know, since he's done this, I've really really become even closer to classical music, and It's essentially all I talk about except Motorcycles, Hubbard tanks, and Drones.

Why Motorcycles?


Motorcycles seem to cause me to think about some Fast classical Pieces such as the fifth and sixth movements to "Capriccio!"

Yeahhhh, here I go droning on about "Capriccio," again!

Here I go again.

Seriously, that piece is so addicting.




We know I'm desatting more so I'm on the ventilator essentially all the time now, but Hey, Ya know, as Long as I can play my keyboard I am fine with that, because I can simply turn to the right of my computer  where the keyboard is, reposition my chair, turn on the Keyboard, set it to Harpsichord Mode, Max out the Volume, and then start playing, and that's what I do.

My ventilator continues droning and I continue breathing as It gives me the 20 breaths Per minute.

For those that don't feel like performing the calculations, that is exactly every three seconds.

If  I do my IPV however  I use the maximum ventilator rate of 80 Breaths Per Minute, but the IPV treatment is for another post.



I'm so thankful because my Bug zapper's UV Bulb  that I ordered  finally came in yesterday afternoon.

This Sunday, I  plugged in the Bug zapper that I had left out there during the winter.

Yeah, I know, I should have brought that in, as much as I love the sound of that thing and the lights, but Hey, It got unplugged when I was in the Intensive Care Unit Last year because of a SIDS like ilness that is one of the reasons I've got my trach.

Well we plugged it in This Sunday and the black bulb started blinking and then croked.

The small green light that brings in only certain insects still works Thank The Lord, however the main Bulb croked.

I ordered a bulb this Monday on Ebay.

It came in yesterday, so tomorrow the plan is to perform the operation and Reinsert the new bulb.

I'm so excited to get that thing up and running, because I miss my Bug zapper's soft UV light shining through my window at night.

That light has a pleasant glow about it, and I LOVE IT.

I also love the Intermittent ZAP as bugs get fried.



Our Lord is so wonderful, and so mighty that He's helped me to finish this Minuet for Aaron.

Aaron has become so special to my heart, and Reading his blog has inspired me to become closer to Jesus and closer to the music from these wonderful composers.

Thank you for reading another blog post, May God Bless you, and May you have a wonderful day, and also, if you're plugging in your bug zapper this year, may it work propperly like These things are suppose to, and may it keep your house bug free.

God is wonderfl.

Remember, ONLY HE, can love you Perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!