Thursday, March 31, 2016

Geneticist appointment and maybe a pulse ox script!

Well It's too the Geneticist today  and I'm going to see if he will write me a script for a pulse ox monitor. I'm going to if I have anything to do with it, CHOOSE which pulse ox I get, because I honestly have learned that DME provicers don't usually ask you what option you like, much less give you the choices, but I know from research, how to handel DME providers, and I plan on literally choosing which pulse ox I get. That's what I did with my LTV ventilator. When  I was in the Intensive Care Unit after the trach, I wrote out with my Iphone after stating several times before the trach to several people, "I DO NOT, want a Trilogy. I want an LTV ventilator!" They askedme why I didn't want the Trilogy and I gave the whole picture of what I LOVED about the LTV ventilator. It's an ICU ventilator essentially. I told them, "DO NOT, give me the Trilogy!" So I hope to goodness i can push and get the oximeter I want. That is? A Maximo Radical 8 Pulse Oximeter. You might be asking "Why do you actually want that exact pulse ox?" Well It's portable, It's packed with features, and It is a very very special pulse ox, because It's what Aaron uses. He has a Radical 8 oximeter. Aaron has become very very very special to me. He's become somebody that has inspired me to love classical music even more. I mean, Since reading his blog, my classical music hobby is now an addiction. It's apart of me. It's almost all I talk about to my friends now days.

Speaking of Aaron, please continue to lift him up in prayer asHe's really sick in the hospital with very high Oxygen Flow Rates and It really saddens me to hear this but I'm telling people as many people as I can to pray for Aaron, and I hope all that see this will stop for a Minuet and say a Prayer for Aaron and his family.

Thank you very much, and may God bless you and Keep you all safe. Remember!

ONLY HE, can Love you PERFECTLY!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!