Thursday, March 17, 2016

DESATS and a special dream that I had!

O What a wonderful day that it is to give Thanks to God for his New mercies and for the sunny Skies. A few nights ago I brought in my patient monitor. It's an HP Viridia OmniCare Patient monitor like you might see in the hospital ICU. It can monitor ECG, Respiratory rate, Blood Pressure, my O2 sat, and also my Perfusion Index. It also has a printer. If you have specific modules you could monitor other parameters like the End-Tidal CO2 level. But I don't have those modules. Well now I'm monitoring my blood Pressure and O2 Sat. A couple nights ago I monitored my ECG/RESP along with Blood Pressure and O2 sat. The ECG was perfectly Insignificant. My Blood Pressure hovers around the low side of Normal when I'm out of it, but probably because I'm awful relaxed when I'm dreaming about harpsichords and  Hubbard tanks. My Respiratory Status indicated that I don't even breathe over the vent in my sleep. that vent gives me it's set rate and when I'm asleep and when I'm awake I never breathe over that rate. NEVER. My O2 sat was fair for some of the night but did have some episodes where It would go into the 80s and higher 70s.  We increased my rate last night with still present desats. I've decided that today I  would increase my PEEP from 10cmH2O to 12cmH2O and see if that helps it. If it doesn't well I'll increase the PEEP to 14cmH2O and see what happens. Anyhow, that's the health side of things.





Last night, I had a very very special and very unique dream.
I  don't know why I had it, or what brought it on, but It has me in a really really good mood this morning. It was about harpsichords and in my dream I played for Aaron. If you've read previous posts you'll know that I've talked quite  about Aaron, who is the boy who has Trisomy 18. He has become very special to me and He's  inspired me t become closer and closer to my music.  I find myself listening to  classical music Non-Stop. I find myself wanting to get up in the morning and one of the first things I want to do is start playing classical music on my electric Keyboard. In my dream I played for little Aaron. I don't remember where this dream took place, but I just know that I played for Aaron several of my favorite pieces on  a full blown REAL harpsichord and that I woke up thinking, "Where's the harpsichord?" LOL. That was a rather unconventional dream.

I'm rather unconventional.

I'm VERY unconventional, but hopefully I'm lovable and Hopefully I'm not too hard to deal with.

LOL.

Thank you for hearing my story, or reading it, whatever you did, and May God bless you.

Remember, ONLY HE, CAN LOVE YOU PERFECTLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!