Thursday, March 24, 2016

Well, The Minuet is officially On YouTube, and I'm beyond happy!

It felt so good to get off the ventilator, and to come and play that Minuet  today at that wonderful Grand Piano. I had such a wonderful time Performing "Aaron's Minuet in E Flat Major!" It almost sounds like a Lullaby, and I guess it could be. It could possibly be something that would sound good on one of those Musical Mobiles. Yeah, Here I go once again, droning on about those things. Those mobiles are indescribably AWWWWWWWWWESOME. I've had a wonderful day, and tomorrow, I will tell you all about it, but for tonight, I'll leave You all in the suspense, with the fact that This Minuet I composed for Little Aaron is now on YouTube and I've sent it to Rebekah, and I'm asking for prayer that she will see it and will show it to Aaron, and that somehow, It will bless them. Thank you very much, May God Bless you, and Keep you. Remember,

ONLY HE, can love you PERFECTLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!