Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Please keep Aaron in your prayers, and OH, a HUGE UPCOMING EVENT!


Well, as many of you know, from my video on YouTube and from hearing me tell you, Aaron is having an operation tomorrow.

Before I discuss what big event  is occuring next Tuesday, I would like to ask you all to pray  for Aaron.

Please pray for Aaron and his family.

Pray that God will comfort Little Aaron through the recovery process and when going in for the operation.

Please pray that he will speak to Aaron in the only way that Jesus Can.

Please pray that Jesus will Help Aaron's recovery proceed smoothly  and that he will have as little pain as possible or NO PAIN.

Please pray that God will speak to Aaron's family and will give them the strength, and the courage to take Care of Aaron whilst he is recovering.

Please pray for the Surgeon's, pray that God will guide their hands, and please pray for the other healthcare staff that will be taking care of Aaron during his hospitalization including the Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, the Anesthesiologists, etc!

I know I've never met Aaron, but God put him into my heart and he  has really touched me.

God puts people into somebody's heart for a reason, and I know he did that with me.

I've come closer to my classical music and want to play it a lot more often, and listen to it continuously.

I've come so much closer to Jesus Christ and I have noticed I pray so much more and spend so much more time Thanking him for his Goodness.

Thank you.


Now that I've discussed what I felt was the most important topic of  this post we'll talk about what's happening next week.

The University near me just so happens to have a Hubbard tank.

My Dad recommended that I start calling around to try and find a Hydrotherapy tank that I could look at.

It just so happens that Dad's idea of calling Campbellsville University was the PERFECT IDEA.

Our plans were to call around to  Universities nearby and then if  they didn't have one, we'd have to go a lil bit more deep.

Well the FIRST ONE ends up being jackpot and I'm so thankful for this.

Who do I give thanks to?

God the Father.

My Dad.

My dear friend Heather and  also my dear friend Mindy.

I'm so thankful for so many friends and that God has answered my prayers.

We called and the director of the Sports Unit has agreed to allow me to see this tank.

I'm not getting in the  tank.

I'm not taking the tank with me sadly, LOL, but I am going to be seeing it.

Next Tuesday morning, Heather and I have an appointment.

We're going to go and see this tank.



What seeing means for me is Getting up close to the tank, feeling it, and touching the components like the turbine, the tank's inside, the hoisting mechanism if that's even on this tank, etc.

This tank might not have the lift  actually in place being that in the sports facility most of the people who get in these tanks are not paralyzed and don't have really the need to be hoisted into and out of the tank.

I'm beyond exccited.

I'm trying to be calm though and just wait for what I know is coming.

PATIENCE IS KEY HERE!

I'm giving so much thanks to God the Father for what he's doing.

He's actually answered my prayers.

Our God is so mighty, and He's just so perfect.

Thank you for your time to read this blog, I hope I can bless somebody today.

Please remember little Aaron and his family as well as the Healthcare Staff that will be taking care of him.

God bless you all.

ONLY HE, Can Love You PERFECTLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!