Monday, March 21, 2016

I'm just so thankful!

You know, I'm just so thankful for so many things.  OK So the bug zapper is ruines and I'll miss it's soft glow through my windows this year, but Hey, It's just a bug zapper. Life goes On. Besides, I'm just so thankful that I finished that Minuet I've composed for Aaron. It's in E Flat as you know  however There's a small part where I transitioned into B Flat but only for a short period of  time! I'm so thankful that God did what he did when He Placed Aaron into my heart, because it's for this reason Classical music has become even more special to me. I NEED it to think to be quite honest with you. I can't stop talking about Classical music. I can't stop playing it. I've gotta have it. I'm so thankful because since God has placed Aaron into my heart I've come closer to Him and I find myself drawing even closer to him every single day and often remembering to thank him for His Goodness, Love, blessings, and his New Mercies. It's also given me the desire even MORE to help other people. I've always had this and quite profoundly, but  since learning Aaron's story and following his blog This desire has increase so much more to even more profound levels to the point where WHEN I GET THE CHANCe, there's no doubt, I'm going to help somebody if I can. It's just  GOING to happen. Ya know life is so wonderful and I've cherished it even more the last few months. Even when I'm desatting and have to  inflate my cuff and remain on the vent unable to talk, I find something to do, and that's what? Well It's sit at my keyboard in my room on the vent and playing classical music. Just because you are on a vent doesn't exactly mean that you can't play the piano. Well I took advantage of that blessing and so with my vent droning beside me I play music, and compose Music. In fact that's how it was when I finished "Aaron's Minuet," Friday.

With the desats, I needed my cuff inflated to get the precise Tidal Volume and so that I would not have to close my upper airway with my muscles that are in my throat, and so there I sat  finishing that Minuet on my vent breathing at exactly 20 breaths Per minute. It was so wonderful and the fact I had actually completed on Trisomy 18 Awareness day was sort of Ironic I believe.



In other news I've been doing stuff on a computer simulator known as a Patient Simulator where I can simulate the care of a  virtual patient if you will.

In this simulator I have a user Interface that consists of a library of medications such as Sedatives, Analgesic medications, Neuromuscular Blocking Agents, or NMBAs,  and many other medications, as well as interventions like oxygen administration, ventilatory support, Defibrillation/Cardioversion, Transcutaneous Pacing, Inhalation Anesthetic medications, and many other Interventions like that, and then there is another screen that essentially looks like an ICU monitor where I can monitor vital signs such as the Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate, Oxygen Sat, and much more invasive parameters like the Pulmonary Artery Pressure, the Central Venous Pressure, the End-Tidal CO2, the Intracranial Pressure, and a few other parameters, so that Whilst I'm performing these Interventions whether it be maintaining a Septic Patient's Blood Pressure with Fluids and Vasoactive medications, or Administering a very very profound level of general Anesthesia, I can continuously monitor the patient to make sure that his parameters are in where they should be, and if they aren't, I GET THEM, where they're suppose to be.


In Other Words, This week, Heather and I are going to be going to one of two Music Stores so that I can perform this Minuet and get it on YouTube.

I want to do it most likely either at a keyboard with a realistic sounding Harpsichord Mode, or at a Grand Piano!

I love to play at Grand Pianos, But I still think the Harpsichord wins though, because of the indescribably  Beautiful sound.


I want to Thank you all for your wonderful support, those who are in fact reading my blog, and may God bless you and Keep you all safe.

Remember, ONLY HE, can Love you PERFECTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!