Saturday, March 26, 2016

Most important rules for riding a motorcycle!!

Well,  as you all know, or those who ride motorcycles or have ridden one in the past, there are certain rules for riding motorcycles obviously!!

Here are the two most important ones!!

1: WEAR A HELMET!! If you're going to set foot on a motorcycle, you had better wear your helmet, because otherwise, if things go wrong and often they do, You don't want to be decapitated or possibly even worse, end up a quad on a ventilator paralyzed or at least in a wheelchair because your Spinal cord was severed somewhere all because WHY? YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO WEAR YOUR HELMET!! Have fun on a motorcycle but to do this safely, you need a helmet on your head, otherwise stay off the thing!!  Because if something goes wrong, usually your helmet will give you some protection!!

It's just like wearing your seatbelt in a cark. CLICK IT, or TICKET!!! I know some people are too stupid to do this, but if something goes wrong in a car if you're not wearing your seatbelt, you have a higher likelyhood of being projected out of the car. But that's rule Number ONE for  riding a motorcycle!!

2: DO NOT, Play your Motorcycle like a HARPSICHORD!!
Well, whilst harpsichords are fun to play, and in fact have an addicting sound, and such a beautiful feeling goes through my body when I play one, a harpsichord is to be played like a harpsichord! DO NOT, and I will say it again, "DO NOT," play your motorcycle like it's a harpsichord. Why? Because a motorcycle is to be driven like a Motorcycle, and if you want to  play something like a Harpsichord, well than I have just the answer for you!! PLAY  A HARPSICHORD LIKE IT'S A HARPSICHORD, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT IS, BUT A MOTORCYCLE ISN'T  A HARPSICHORD, AND SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED LIKE IT IS ONE, ALTHOUGH  PEOPLE LIKE ME MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO DO SO, because when I'm happy I play music, and if I were to be on a motorcycle right now with all of the blessings that I have received this year, a ride on a motorcycle would be another blessing added to the tanks of blessings, and so if I were confronted with a ride on a motorcycle as happy as I've been lately since she put my video that I did for Aaron months ago on his blog, well I could use a ride on something real fast and a motorcycle would do JUST THAT, so If I were confonted with a ride on a motorcycle, I'd be tempted to play it like a harpsichord, but I'd have to remember that THIS IS UNCALLED FOR, and could be VERY unhealthy for me. So What could happen if you play your motorcycle like It's a harpsichord?

Well Here is what COULD happen! You could get shot off the thing like It's a cannon shooting a cannonball, only in this case You would be the cannonball and You probably would not  land in one piece, much less alive. Motorcycles sometimes seem to have a mind of their own when things go wrong, and so it might not like it if you were to start playing the MOTORCYCLE like It's a harpsichord! Now I know for people like me, this would be rather difficult to do,  because in the event I was to come face to face with a motorcycle ride, ummmmm, I'd be beyond happy and would probably be screaming the Melody out to the fifth or sixth movements of "Capriccio, BWV 992," because those are fast motorcycle like movements and right now, I've kinda been tempted to do that at times when I think of how wonderful this year has been.  When I think of things that've happened like my video being put on Aaron's blog  well I really want to scream classical melodies out because of how happy these thoughts make me, but I try not to do that, but I might fail at avoiding that if I were on a motorcycle, but would have to try not to play it like a harpsichord. Yeah, since she put my video on her very own son's blog, thoughts around that event make me want to play harpsichords and get on motorcycles screaming classical melodies out, b because I'm very thankful that this year has had events like that. That was a very special event I will NEVER forget, because of how special it was and is not to me, and how special it will ALWAYS be.

So even when you've got a situation on your hands like I do, and You have very very profound blessings that have recently occured, and You know that more could occur very soon, You must remember if You get on a motorcycle, as hard as it might be to avoid, PLEASE avoid the droning temptation to Play a motorcycle like It's a harpsichord, because well I hate to say this, but a Motorcycle is NOT a harpsichord  no matter how much you would like it to be one, well It's NOT, and should NOT be played like It is a harpsichord, because the motorcycle won't like that and will tell you in what could be VERY painful ways. LOL

Thank you for learning the rules about riding a motorcycle.

Fo9r all of you Motorcyclists out there, stay safe whilst driving, and if you want to scream the Melody to classical pieces whilst You're flying down the road on a motorcycle, do it, and do it LOUD, because It's something that we all might have to do, and I know there will come a situation where I have to do it because I just get so happy from the massive tanks of blessings that I've had come to past in my life. I know one day I'll end up having to literally scream some classical piece out with complete joy, and I have a feeling It's going to be arriving soon.

Thank you very much, may God bless you and Keep you, and Remember guys!

ONLY HE, can Love You PERFECTLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!