Wednesday, March 30, 2016

There's Not A Friend, Like The Lowly Jesus!

The Song begins like this. "There's Not A Friend, Like The Lowly Jesus. NO NOT ONE, NO NOT ONE! NONE ELSE, can Heal All Our Soul's Diseases. NO NOT ONE, NO NOT ONE! Jesus Knows All About Our struggles. He Will Guide Till The Day Is Done. There's Not A Friend Like the Lowly Jesus. NO NOT ONE, NO NOT ONE!!

Friends? I LOVE that song so much. I was just posting on facebook to Aaron's Mom some of the words to this song as a hope that It would help her get through this tough time whilst Aaron's in the hospital and It's my prayer, my DEEP PRAYER, that somehow, I can bring her some comfort. She did see my Minuet, and I believe she liked it. I hope and pray she shows it to Aaron. I really do.

Anyhow, I'm getting off topic.

The truth is, Our friend in Jesus, is the BEST FRIEND we could possibly have. He knows ALL of our diseases and our weaknesses, and he can and  WILL help us overcome those. I know this, from Personnal Experience. He can do so many wonderful things, if we just ask him to, and then allow him to. Jesus is our friend who wants us to talk through life's journeys with him, and who wants us to hold onto his hand and allow him to guide everything we do, say, and think. He will give us such a profound blessing if we just say, "Jesus? I want to be your servant, and I want to be faithful to you, and to follow you for all of my days. When we're going through something profoundly sad or something profoundly wonderful, he can help  us through both of these. You know, that night when Rebekah put my video on Aaron's Blog, the happiness I felt was so profound, was so strong, and something I can't even begin describe. I KNOW, that if I didn't have Jesus right there beside me holding my hand, I would have gotten so bezerk with happiness i would probably have not been able to hold back the loud scream of hapiness, but Jesus helped me to know what to do to keep myself calm whilst remaining happy. He helped me to know that when this feeling got so profound and I either wanted to scream, or pound the walls with joy, I should run to the keyboard and Play "Capriccio," over and over and over and over again. That piece which  I clang to for dear ental Sanity was what kept me calm and kept me happy all the while not screaming or making a massive amount of noise from the profound amounts of joy that were literally gushing in tanks into my system. I went in there and I played that piece what must have been 40 or 50 times and I know even still today that It's what helped me from becoming a loud noise maker and possibly a disturbance not only in the house but maybe to anybody in houses nearby. I Thank God and Bachc for that piece, because It was what settled me down enough to even sleep that night. I cannot describe that feeling I had that night.

My BEST FRIEND JESUS helped me know what to do in that situation and since then, He's becme even more of my friend and I want to tell others of the lowly Jesus and how He truly can help us with our struggles and our troubles. Withour aches and our pains. With our sorrows, and our Joys. With  happiness that pours out in tanks and makes us want to SCREAM. He can help us keep that sanity.

Friends?  Cling to that rock. That solid rock that is "Jesus christ!" Cling to Jesus's hand and Let him be your BEST FRIEND, Because HE WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Remember, ONLY HE, can Love You Perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!