Tuesday, March 8, 2016

THE HUBBARD TANK!!!

The day has arrived. Today, I see the Hubbard tank. This last week has just flown by sooooo quickly. Thank you all for praying for little Aaron. Please continue to do so as he is still recovering. I'm so excited that He's home.
Today, I'm going to the University to see a Hubbard tank in real life. Pictures and videos will follow. Pictures on Facebook and possibly on here too. Videos will go up on YouTube. I just have to remember that the tank has to stay at the University, and can't come home with me. LOL. It'd look pretty strange, and would be very unconventional to steal a Hubbard tank. I don't think the police have ever seen somebody stealing one of those, so it would be the first hubbard Tank Thief most likely. But I would not want to steal. That'd be horrific. We'll go look at the tank, I'll touch the tank and feel It's  components and then there will most likely be video footage of the tank, and once all of that has taken place, we'll be done. I've had my breathing treatments, and suctioned quite a bit of thick mucous plugs out this morning, so hopefully the plugging will not be so bad. Lately it's been awful, but hey, i'm seeing the Hubbard tank if it's the last thing I do. LOL!

Thank  you, and God Bless you.

Remember, ONLY HE, Can love you PERFECTLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!