Friday, March 25, 2016

Aaron's Minuet, and Prayer request!

What a wonderful cold day that it is. I don't like cold weather but in my heart it's my kind of weather. 99 Degrees F with  Humidity 100%!!! yeahhhhh. I've had such a wonderful day!! I'm sitting here thinking about yesterday and how the recording of the Minuet honestly couldn't have gone better other than if Aaron were right there and I was playing that Minuet in his presence.   LOL, but anyhow, we got there at the musical store at around 12:40 or something like that, and we got in so that I could sit down and practice a few times prior to the recording. This recording was a VERY VERY special event and so we wanted to not  only look our best but SOUND THE BEST!! I had decided to dress up in suit and was going to dress up in a tie but that was not possible because of the trach, and I was quite disappointed because of that but hey, we got along without considering I was going to have to get along without it. I dressed up because This was something very very SPECIAL I was doing for Little Aaron. I was going to  dress as if I were going to a classical music concert or to Church.


So after he had moved the grand piano to an area that would make videographic operations as efficient and as clear as possible, I sat down to practice at that grand piano and so practice I did. I played three times and then after that took place, we were ready to begin shooting the  video, and so I told Heather the videographer which is also my assistant and my friend that I was ready and she counted to three and on three she began shooting and I talked a wee bit about Aaron and this Minuet and then I performed the Minuet ending with, "May God bless you and Keep you, ONLY HE, can Love You Perfectly!"
After Ending the video they set up the keyboard in the back in the harpsichord mode after larry showed me some music on his YouTube channel, and then they all were out in the front where all of the pianos were whilst I was back in the back playing a keyboard with such a wonderful and clear harpsichord mode on it with the volume Maxed out.

After playing for a while I came out and talked with them and we started talking about Bach and how a while back I tried to get my Kitty cat to listen to classical music and He didn't like it, and then I started joking with the store owner's wife about Bach because She had trouble saying Bach in the way that Germans and  we all should be pronouncing Bach's name and so we were laughing histerically when she was trying to pronounce it and she got herself coughing and that made us all laugh even harder.

After that Heather and I headed to my house so that she could drop me off and talk to my Mom and Dad. We talked about some of the things we did whilst out like we were going to different stores trying to find baby  mobiles that might be either at least in boxes or out for display where I could turn those awesome things on, but We could Not Find One. If You're wondering why in the world I would be looking for a Mobile, well a while back I posted a blog post about those musical things and let me tell you, those things play classical music sooooo beautifully!! We did not find ONE mobile. WOWWW!!!!  REALLY?? LOL! But after I got home I put that video of "Aaron's Minuet," On YouTube and then started sending it to people on Facebook!  I sent it to Aaron's Mother, and just posted it publically on Facebook so that People could see that Minuet and could  learn a wee bit about Aaron.

So now I have a prayer request. Aaron's Mother has not responded to me yet. I'm asking that you all would please pray for Her and Aaron and pray that she does see this Minuet that I composed for Little Aaron, and that she will show it to Him and let him hear it. I really ask that you please pray for this.  Thank you so much for reading this blog.  May God bless you and Keep You!

REMEMBER, ONLY HE, can Love you PERFECTLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for wanting to comment on my blog, my life is full of positive thoughts and blessings. No comments displaying negativity will be allowed on my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!